Introducing "Micro Blogs"

I'm starting what I'm going to call 'micro' blog entries. These will be short blog posts that touch on certain areas of operation, I will include all of the machines that I use. My very basic Tesoro detectors won't be included because there's nothing to them. These 'micro' blogs will include videos that won't be posted on my YouTube channel so they will be exclusive to this blog only. 

I think it will make it easier for people wanting to know about specific elements within the operation of the metal detectors that I use. This will make it easier to find specific subjects without having to read through the really long entries. I will still continue to post long comprehensive blogs as well. I'm hoping the 'micro' posts will make the blog a little more accessible. 



Comments

  1. Sounds really good Paul - more opportunities to learn new stuff 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts