Testing Nexus Metal Detectors

I find this whole trend of "testing" metal detectors rather dubious, now lets get one thing straight here, when I make my demo videos displaying certain areas of operation, I'm not "testing" anything. I'm simply "Demonstrating" the machines potential performance. To really "TEST" a machine correctly you need to put serious time into understanding every area of operation before you start uploading your videos. This is something that I do, I put time into all of my detectors before I start posting videos about their operation. Too many people are quick to get their videos out there, I believe this has more to do with the 'dopamine' hit they get from the recognition they receive from their followers.

Most digital detectors are a variation of a theme and despite what some people preach, these detectors are as "turn on and go" as you can get. This means that there's very little thinking involved so if you're familiar with a number of the tech machines out there then it's not going to take long to understand one from the other. Because of this, you can get your test videos up quickly and start receiving the praise you so clearly desire. I have to say that I've always been quite baffled when someone gets the 'latest and greatest' detector and within 24 hours they've uploaded a "tips and tricks' video. 

I believe you need more than 24 hours with 'said detector' before you start educating people with your incredible knowledge. So Where Am I Going With This? if you choose to purchase a Nexus metal detector then you seriously need to learn how to operate it correctly. It's totally pointless to buy one and then rush an amazing 'test' video out for all to see. If you don't know how to operate it then not only will you make yourself look like a complete fool, you're going to do a complete disservice to the machine.

I've written time and time again that the operation of Nexus isn't like any other machine out there, there's a series of elements that need to be understood and practiced to get the most of them. These elements you can't learn within a few days and if you're going to adopt a "digital mindset" to both the machine and the tests that you choose to perform, you're, not only going to display the machine in a bad light but you're going to look like a fucking idiot. Master the machine out in the fields, in all environments and then, and only then, think about uploading your amazing test videos with your expert opinions and advice.

Reign It In 



Comments

Popular Posts