Does EMI Effect The Performance Of Nexus Metal Detectors?

The simple answer is no - EMI of any description doesn't effect the performance of the machines in the Nexus range. The reason I feel the need to point this out? after reading uninformed and slanderous comments online about Nexus I feel it's only right to provide the correct information. Unfortunately when you get people who's perception of the world around them can just about fit on the top of a 'pin-head', misunderstanding can take place.

The comment below made by some pseudo intellectual hipster YouTube metal detecting expert, that clearly blew his life savings on an education he could've learnt from a book costing five English pounds - is so far off the mark it's actually laughable. 

"Nexus reveals himself as a total charlatan selling over priced, really basic Induction Balanced detectors that probably run like a total dumpster fire in any environment with the slightest EMI"

Once again I would like to explain that I'm not sponsored or connected to Nexus in any way. It's really very simple, I've taken it upon myself to put the relevant information out there so people can make an informed choice if they are considering using the Nexus brand. I'll be the first one to admit that there isn't a great deal of information available online so I have decided to try to provide it myself through my own personal experiences using the machines.

Below is an extract from a hunt I did the other night, I'm searching right next to an electricity pylon and under the power cables, the MP V3 performs faultlessly. I can also confirm that the performance is exactly the same in heavily built up areas around phone masts and wireless frequency. I will post some more videos demonstrating the same results with all my high frequency coils and my large 20' inch and dual 20' inch coils.


Below is a video of Nexus demonstrating zero interference using the dual 31' inch coil on the MP V3 underneath a large electric pylon.

Comments

Popular Posts