Metal Detecting 'Making Connections'

I've mentioned before in another one of my blogs how I look upon this life, we're existing on a very thin frequency band for a very short period in time, life might seem long but it isn't. If you manage to get to old age you've still only really existed for a blink of an eye, those who shift frequency and pass on early in life are practically here for a second, maybe two. Simply put we are energy existing in a solid vessel that allows us to function in a material world, however we aren't material or solid in any way, our spirit is energy which in turn is a series of frequencies. 

The system that we live in convinces us that we are the five senses, if you can't see it then it doesn't exist, if you can't touch it then it's simply not there, if you can't hear anything then there's nothing to be heard. I don't believe this is true. I break down our existence into one very simple term "life is a series of communications" nothing more and nothing less. We communicate with the world around us every waking second and we are receiving messages through every cell in our body, the skin is an antenna. Some of these communications we can see, physically touch and smell but many others we sense and feel or have no recollection or feeling at all - but a communication has taken place.

Simply put, for me metal detecting is another form of communication, we're communicating and connecting to past lives and frequencies, millions of souls that have come before us dropped their material possessions. All claimed by the earth beneath our feet, destine to stay lost forever until some clever person invented a metal detector. It's no surprise to me that metal detectors use frequency to communicate to us because we're existing in a frequency ocean, if the human eye could see the actual frequencies around us then the world would simply be covered in unimaginable colours firing off in all directions. 

The genius within metal detectors is how they communicate with us at an audible level, the frequency/frequencies that they fire into the ground aren't coming from thin air. They're tapping into a frequency source that is already existing out of sight of the human eye, and through this it produces an audible tone that is heard by our ears and translated into sound by our brains. It's from this sound that we are given an idea of what might be hidden under the ground out of sight. To me the brain is nothing more than a processor of information.


This is why I always state that metal detecting is all about tones and sounds, anything visual doesn't interest me at all. On my Nexus machines I have LED meters that help separate ferrous from non-ferrous but that's the limit in regards to visual assistance that I'm prepared to pay attention to. A circle of communication occurs when you swing your coil over a target, and the only way to finish that communication is through sound. For me this makes hunting an intuitive experience as opposed to a visual one. 

One thing that I've mentioned about Nexus machines is their threshold, it's not so much a tone but a resonance, the Nexus threshold is 'true' and incredibly sensitive and it plays a key roll when I'm hunting. For me resonance is something I've always felt, I've been a drummer all my life and part of playing and tuning drums is understanding resonance.  On drums resonance is what everyone feels, they might not be aware of it when they're watching a live band but it's travelling through everyone's psyche. When I'm swinging my machines with an audible threshold/resonance I really feel like I'm tapped into something far greater. It's the deviation within the threshold resonance that alerts me to the deepest of targets 'or secrets', that are out the reach of other detectors. 

Some who are reading this might think I'm talking some kind of 'new age' bullshit, no ... not at all, this is simply how I see metal detecting and why I love it so much. Once again it's steering away from the modern digital way of being and connecting with something in its most organic form. It also ties in and backs up my reasoning for using unique hand built analog machines. 

Comments

Popular Posts